Car Free Sunday's & Park Silly Sunday Market 2022
This summer both Car Free Sunday's and the Market return through September 25th.
(No Car Free or Market August 7, 14, and 21).
Each Sunday Main Street comes alive with a unique activations (everything from painting lessons to car shows at the Top of Main and the Silly Market at the bottom. Park Silly is an eco-friendly open-air artist & farmers market, a street festival, and a community forum. Information to apply to be a vendor can be found here.
Free Parking with Free Transit:
- Ecker Hill Park and Ride: 2465 Kilby Road
- Sandridge Lots: Marsac Road
- Park City High School: 1750 Kearns Blvd
- China Bridge Parking Structure:
- Main Street Surface Lots:
- Private Parking Lots: Available throughout Old Town, with varying regulations, pay structures and costs.
Bike & Walk:
- Main Street has many bike racks. Additionally, PSSM provides a Free Bike Valet on 9th Street. Please support our community’s priority of transportation and reduce car trips.
PLEASE DO NOT PARK OR CUT THROUGH RESIDENTIAL AREAS!