Halloween on Main Street 2021
Schedule of Events
3:00-5:00 p.m. Trick-or-Treating: Little ghosts and goblins are invited to Main Street for fun and safe Trick-or-Treating, compliments of participating merchants! Dogs are welcome to join as long as they are dressed up on their leash and owners care for their droppings appropriately!
Getting to Main Street & Parking
- Main Street will be closed to vehicular traffic beginning at 2 p.m.
- The Historic Park City Alliance and Park City Municipal Corporation strongly encourage the use of alternative transportation.
Want to ensure accessing Main Street is a treat rather than a trick? We have a few ideas:
- If you are coming with two-legged creatures take the bus! If you must drive to town park at the Park City School District, Park City Mountain or Deer Valley Resort and hop on public transit there.
- Parking is available at Park City Mountain, Deer Valley Resort and the Park City School District. (No overnight parking, however!)
- City Transit, City Transit, City Transit! It's free, frequent and easy!
- Carpool - Meet up with your friends at home and jump in one car. Walk or bike - Have you seen all the bike racks in Historic Park City? There are plenty of spots to lock up your bike once you arrive and it is downhill when you are leaving.
There are lots of events leading up to our famous Howl-o-Ween! Check out our event calendar for more!
Enjoy….and have a spooktacular night!