Brunch at Altitude at Marriott's Summit Watch
Brunch is, by far, our favorite meal -- and there's no better place to revel in that glorious excuse-to-sleep-in-and-nosh-and-sip-through-midday than outdoors in the heart of Park City. Celebrating our community while supporting a great cause, Park City Magazine hosts the 2nd annual Brunch at Altitude at Summit Watch Plaza on Saturday, September 7 (11 a.m. to 2 p.m., 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. for VIP) to raise funds for Peace House Domestic Violence Shelter.
The family-friendly gathering serves up mouth-watering bites and beverages (from a slew of Park City's premier eateries), a sizzling Bloody Mary Smackdown, live entertainment, a spirit garden, a silent auction benefiting Peace House, yard games, and a breakfast-in-bed photo booth. Say, cheese! And cheers!
Your Ticket Includes:
- Event Admission 11:00am - 2:00pm
- Brunch samples from each of the participating food vendors
- Spirit Garden for those 21+
- Live Entertainment
- Breakfast in Bed Photo Booth Experience
- Yard Games
- Silent Auction to support Peace House
VIP Tickets Includes all of the above PLUS
- Special VIP ONLY HOUR 10 am - 11 am
- Special gifts, swag, and promotions for VIP guests only
Get your tickets early, ticket prices increase the week of the event and will likely sell out!
Sponsorship & Vendor inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org