Park Silly Sunday Market 2019
The Park Silly Sunday Market is an eco-friendly, open-air market and street festival. The market features regional and local one-of-a-kind finds, gourmet foods and farmers’ market fruits and vegetables. Hours are 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
2018 Community Elements: Summary and Success
In 14 Sundays:
- 115 Non-Profit Organizations, Sustainable Issues Groups and Kids Activities space
- 116 Spaces given to Farmers
- 157 Musicians and Buskers
- 14 Featured Artists
- 14 Local Main Street Merchants
- 14 Local Park City Artists
- 2 Featured Chefs
- 23,596 lbs of trash was recycled
- 12,760 lbs of trash went to the landfill
Sunday's, June 2 - September 22, 2018 (except Aug 4, 11 & 18), 10-5pm on Historic Main Street
The Park Silly Sunday Market is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.