Shop, Ding & Stroll || Sundays on Main Street are Car-Free!
Park City’s Main Street transforms to a pedestrian district Sundays through September 26 as merchants expand into the street to welcome visitors.
Buses from PC High School to Main Street from 6:30 am to 11:30 pm
- Yellow and Red Routes running at a 15-minute frequency
- Masks are required through September on Park City Transit due to Transportation Security Administration (TSA).
- A Transit Shuttle will be running on Swede Alley and Park Avenue on Sundays from 7 am to 7 pm.
PASSENGER DROP OFF LOCATIONS
Ground Transportation Companies and the general public can drop off passengers at:
- City Hall Parking Lot, accessed from Marsac Avenue (South Lot)
- Bob Wells Plaza accessed from Swede Alley.
Drivers must remain with the vehicle.
CURBSIDE PICK-UP/SHORT TERM PARKING
- 15-minute parking spaces are available behind Dollys Bookstore, in the Brew Pub Parking Lot, and on Heber Avenue in front of Courchevel Bistro.
- The first hour of parking is free in China Bridge Parking Garage.
- Paid Parking $5/hour from 10 to 5 p.m., max $18. The first hour is free in China Bridge. At 5
- al rates return max stays at $18. pm, norm
- ADA Parking is available in Swede Alley and China Bridge Parking Garage.
- Employees can park in Sandridge Lots (will fill early) and Business Parking Permits in North Marsac.
- Entry to China Bridge Parking Garage is only from Marsac Avenue, exit on Swede Alley.
- Bike Parking is available at PSSM Bike Valet at 9th Street or bike rack locations around Main Street.