10-Business Day Main Street Road Closure
Heber to 7th Street - for Kimball Garage Project
With few open spans of time before the weather closes in for the winter and the need for the Kimball Garage project to tie into sewer, water and storm drain, Main Street will be closed between Heber Avenue and 7th street beginning Monday, September 18 through Friday, September 29 (EXCLUDING THE WEEKEND). That includes 10 business days. We initially thought it could be done with a partial road closure, but it needs to be full.
Here are a few items of note:
Lynn Ware Peek
Community Engagement Liaison
Park City Municipal Corporation
- Park City Municipal Special Events Updates
- Staff Report - Update on Park Silly Contract Renewal
- Upcoming Meetings to Note
- 10-Business Day Main Street Road Closure Heber to 7th Street - for Kimball Garage Project
- Business Licenses Due October 1, 2017
- Fall Bus Schedule Updates 2017
- Park City Food & Wine Classic - Main Street Stroll Info
- 4th of July Information and Impact Map
- New Electric Express Bus
- Free Kamas Commuter Bus
- HPCA Election - Please Vote!
- Let's Talk Parking!
- Become an HPCA Board Member! Let Your Voice Be Heard!
- Are You Staying Open This Spring - 2017
- Let's Talk Parking! Community Forum
- Kamas to Park City Transit Survey
- 2017 Sundance Information from Park City Municipal Corporation
- March on Main Information
- Road Closure FIS World Cup Concert
- 2017 Sundance Info - Renting Space
- Valuable Park City Contacts
- Shoulder Season Merchant Support Initiative
- KPCW Back Alley Bash & Classic Car Show Details
- Employee Parking
- Meet the Merchant: Colby Larsen with Park City Fine Art