2017 Sundance Updates and Delivery Information provided by Park City Municipal Corporation
The Sundance Film Festival is upon us and we want to make sure you have some important information regarding the Sundance Film Festival and the March on Main.
Here you will find:
- Delivery Notice – Delivery Companies, Taxi, Rideshare, Hotel Shuttles
- Women’s March On Main Information – Please note this has additional information regarding deliveries during this time of the event.
- Richardson Flats Park and Ride information – in English and Spanish.
Should you have any questions about these attachments, please reach out to me directly. Thank you for your help in getting this information out to our businesses, employees and community.
Special Events Coordinator
Park City Municipal Corporation
445 Marsac Avenue
P.O. Box 1480
Park City, Utah 84060
435.615.5188 – direct
435.640.5063 – mobile
- Park City Municipal Special Events Updates
- Staff Report - Update on Park Silly Contract Renewal
- Upcoming Meetings to Note
- 10-Business Day Main Street Road Closure Heber to 7th Street - for Kimball Garage Project
- Business Licenses Due October 1, 2017
- Fall Bus Schedule Updates 2017
- Park City Food & Wine Classic - Main Street Stroll Info
- 4th of July Information and Impact Map
- New Electric Express Bus
- Free Kamas Commuter Bus
- HPCA Election - Please Vote!
- Let's Talk Parking!
- Become an HPCA Board Member! Let Your Voice Be Heard!
- Are You Staying Open This Spring - 2017
- Let's Talk Parking! Community Forum
- Kamas to Park City Transit Survey
- 2017 Sundance Information from Park City Municipal Corporation
- March on Main Information
- Road Closure FIS World Cup Concert
- 2017 Sundance Info - Renting Space
- Valuable Park City Contacts
- Shoulder Season Merchant Support Initiative
- KPCW Back Alley Bash & Classic Car Show Details
- Employee Parking
- Meet the Merchant: Colby Larsen with Park City Fine Art