2022 Park City Kimball Arts Festival
The Park City Kimball Arts Festival is one of the country’s top ranked arts festivals and one of Kimball Art Center’s most celebrated programs. Each year, the arts festival showcases the work of jury-selected artists and welcomes guests from around the country. Looking forward to its 53rd year, this three-day, open-air celebration of the arts is considered one of Park City’s signature events. In 2021 we successfully completed the arts fest despite pandemic modifications and a significant haze from Western fires. Feedback we received from area residents was very positive.
*The below is the most accurate information as of today, 3/14/22. Some of this information is subject to change. Once we finalize our 2022 supplemental plan (June) with the PCMC special events team, we will send a final summary.
- Park City Municipal is Working on Winter Transportation Plans
- Park Silly Sunday Marketing 2022 Road Closures & Parking
- 2022 Park City Kimball Arts Festival
- Short Range Transit Presentation
- Mask Mandates
- Parking and Transportation For Your Employees
- COVID Resources
- Drop and Load Zones
- Parking and Transportation
- Recycling and Trash
- HPCA Board Members and Meetings