- C-Pace Contractor Registration Form
- C-Pace Brochure - New Construction
- C-Pace Brochure - Existing Construction
Park City has opted in to a new financing program from the Governor’s office of energy development. C-PACE, also known as Commercial Property Assessed Clean Energy, provides zero down and up to 100 percent private financing for up to 30 years for commercial building improvements. Improvements can include energy efficiency upgrades, renewable energy systems, water conservation measures, seismic upgrades, hybrid elevators and escalators, electric vehicle infrastructure, and parking automation.
C-PACE is a great option for building owners who want to upgrade the energy efficiency of their property, and developers looking to install above-code efficiency improvements. Learn more here.
Are you a local contractor who would like to be included as an approved C-PACE contractors? Fill out an application and attend the two-hour training. The next training is in Salt Lake on December 11th.
“We’re proud to advance Utah’s economy and air quality through the Utah C-PACE District, allowing building owners to achieve affordable energy costs while making important upgrades,” said Laura Nelson, the Governor’s energy advisor. “With the energy savings from the improvements, it’s possible for building owners to be cash flow positive from day one.”
Find out more by visiting the C-PACE website, or get in touch directly and we will help you navigate the process: firstname.lastname@example.org
- HPCA Annual Merchant Meeting & Board Meeting Reminder
- Lights, Camera, Action - Sundance Film Festival 2019 Info
- Park City Chamber Bureau Hospitality Workshop
- C-Pace Financial Information
- Historic Park City Improvement Plan - Prior Improvement Plans
- Shot Ski Event on Main Street
- Main Street Sidewalk Construction Update 10.10.18
- Main Street Sidewalk Construction Update 10.3.18
- Bollard Project Update
- Fire Ban Effective June 21
- Thin Air Olympic Parade & Free Concert on Main Street
- Employee Parking - Homestake Lot Update - April 2018
- Spring Parking Updates
- Park City Municipal Special Events Updates
- Staff Report - Update on Park Silly Contract Renewal
- Upcoming Meetings to Note
- 10-Business Day Main Street Road Closure Heber to 7th Street - for Kimball Garage Project
- Business Licenses Due October 1, 2017
- Fall Bus Schedule Updates 2017
- Park City Food & Wine Classic - Main Street Stroll Info
- 4th of July Information and Impact Map
- New Electric Express Bus
- Free Kamas Commuter Bus
- HPCA Election - Please Vote!
- Let's Talk Parking!
- Become an HPCA Board Member! Let Your Voice Be Heard!
- Are You Staying Open This Spring - 2017
- Let's Talk Parking! Community Forum
- Kamas to Park City Transit Survey
- 2017 Sundance Information from Park City Municipal Corporation
- March on Main Information
- Road Closure FIS World Cup Concert
- 2017 Sundance Info - Renting Space
- Valuable Park City Contacts
- Shoulder Season Merchant Support Initiative
- KPCW Back Alley Bash & Classic Car Show Details
- Employee Parking
- Meet the Merchant: Colby Larsen with Park City Fine Art