Commercial Vehicle Drop, Load, and Staging Zones
The DLS program resumes on November 20, 2020.
Changes from last winter include:
DLS zones along the east side of Main Street were reduced into two zones at 7th Street (738 Main), and from the former Tupelo to Cafe Terigo (508 Main Street to 424 Main Street).
Before 5 pm
Before 5 pm the DLS zones act as 15-minute parking areas. Drivers are able to leave their vehicles for no more than 15 minutes before 5 pm. No DLS Permit is required prior to 5 pm to utilize these zones.
After 5 pm
From 5 pm to 11 pm, the zones are drop and load only and all vehicles using the premium curbside space will be required to have a DLS Parking Permit issued by the City.
The DLS Permit is available for purchase to transportation businesses intending to deliver customers to the Main Street commercial area. This permit allows for active loading and unloading access to DLS Zones
For a map and further details, click here - DLS Zones are yellow
Drop and Load Zone - No Permit Required
15-Minute Parking Areas
There are five 15-minute parking areas around Main Street. These areas work best for curbside pick-ups since drivers are permitted to leave the vehicle when parked in these areas. The first hour in China Bridge remains free after 5 pm.
For a map and further details, click here - 15-Minute Parking Zones are light blue
INPUT & MODIFICATIONS: The City will continuously evaluate the program’s effectiveness and solicit input from stakeholders.
- COVID Resources
- Spring 2020 Recycling and Trash
- 2020 Sundance Film Festival
- Drop and Load Zones
- Parking and Transportation
- City Regulations and Codes
- Recycling and Trash
- HPCA Board Members and Meetings FY20
- Holiday Window Walk
- Park City Visioning 2020
- Please Share Member Events, Promotions, and News
- 8/15/19 Council Direction & Seek HPCA Discussion - Powerpoint
- Park City Municipal Backhoe Report - June 2019
- Main Street Trash & Recycling - Feedback Requested
- Main Street Special Event Notice: Park Silly Sunday Market 2019
- Lights, Camera, Action - Sundance Film Festival 2019 Info
- Park City Chamber Bureau Hospitality Workshop
- C-Pace Financial Information
- Historic Park City Improvement Plan - Prior Improvement Plans
- Bollard Project Update
- Thin Air Olympic Parade & Free Concert on Main Street
- Employee Parking - Homestake Lot Update - April 2018
- Spring Parking Updates
- New Electric Express Bus
- Free Kamas Commuter Bus
- Shoulder Season Merchant Support Initiative
- Employee Parking