Free Kamas Bus!
Beginning June 27th - Monday through Friday
From Executive Director Michael Barille:
Do you commute to town from Oakley, Kamas, or maybe Deer Mountain, for work or fun? Here's your chance to save some money, some wear and tear on your car, relax during your commute, and save the planet all at the same time. Even if we all just start trying these great new routes a couple times a week it can make a huge difference! The more we show that we're willing to let someone else do the driving for us the more likely we are to see investment in additional routes and options. Please share this great news with any and all that you think can take advantage.
- Park City Municipal Special Events Updates
- Staff Report - Update on Park Silly Contract Renewal
- Upcoming Meetings to Note
- 10-Business Day Main Street Road Closure Heber to 7th Street - for Kimball Garage Project
- Business Licenses Due October 1, 2017
- Fall Bus Schedule Updates 2017
- Park City Food & Wine Classic - Main Street Stroll Info
- 4th of July Information and Impact Map
- New Electric Express Bus
- Free Kamas Commuter Bus
- HPCA Election - Please Vote!
- Let's Talk Parking!
- Become an HPCA Board Member! Let Your Voice Be Heard!
- Are You Staying Open This Spring - 2017
- Let's Talk Parking! Community Forum
- Kamas to Park City Transit Survey
- 2017 Sundance Information from Park City Municipal Corporation
- March on Main Information
- Road Closure FIS World Cup Concert
- 2017 Sundance Info - Renting Space
- Valuable Park City Contacts
- Shoulder Season Merchant Support Initiative
- KPCW Back Alley Bash & Classic Car Show Details
- Employee Parking
- Meet the Merchant: Colby Larsen with Park City Fine Art