Holiday Window Walk Information & Registration
Goal: To drive traffic to Historic Park City during the holiday season and to encourage visitors to stroll the entire district during their visit.
Description: A walking window display tour partnering local artists and their artwork with participating merchants.
The Historic Park City Alliance is seeking artists to create holiday art for the "Holidays on Main" festivities.
Art decals will affixed to participating merchant windows. A maximum size of 24” x 32”. All art to include representation of winter holidays.
Merchant Participation Rules & Requirements:
- Provide installation partner access to the inside of your shop and a 24”x32" space to install your decal November 27, 2019.
- Support your artist with a $100 stipend or provide your own art / artist.
- Promote the Holiday Window Walk with your customers and guests and encourage them to visit other participating merchants.
- Submit your interest by November 7, 2019 - Complete the Merchant Interest Form here.
Artists Rules & Requirements:
- Complete the Artist interest form here by November 11, 2019.
- Selections will be announced by November 12, 2019.
- Provide a high-resolution (1,000 x 1,000 pixel) 24x24 file to email@example.com by November 18, 2019.
- Final submissions must be print ready.
- Provide a brief 25-word bio to be included with their work.
- Artists will be provided a $100 stipend upon installation.
- Include representation of winter holidays in your submission.
- The Historic Park City Alliance and participating merchant reserves the right for final approval on all submissions.
- The submission of your entry shall be understood to indicate your agreement with the terms and conditions set forth.
- COVID Resources
- Spring 2020 Recycling and Trash
- 2020 Sundance Film Festival
- Drop and Load Zones
- Parking and Transportation
- City Regulations and Codes
- Recycling and Trash
- HPCA Board Members and Meetings FY20
- Holiday Window Walk
- Park City Visioning 2020
- Please Share Member Events, Promotions, and News
- 8/15/19 Council Direction & Seek HPCA Discussion - Powerpoint
- Park City Municipal Backhoe Report - June 2019
- Main Street Trash & Recycling - Feedback Requested
- Main Street Special Event Notice: Park Silly Sunday Market 2019
- Lights, Camera, Action - Sundance Film Festival 2019 Info
- Park City Chamber Bureau Hospitality Workshop
- C-Pace Financial Information
- Historic Park City Improvement Plan - Prior Improvement Plans
- Bollard Project Update
- Thin Air Olympic Parade & Free Concert on Main Street
- Employee Parking - Homestake Lot Update - April 2018
- Spring Parking Updates
- New Electric Express Bus
- Free Kamas Commuter Bus
- Shoulder Season Merchant Support Initiative
- Employee Parking