HPCA Annual Merchant Meeting 2019
HPCA Annual Merchant Meeting Invitation
The HPCA Board of Trustees along with key members from Park City Municipal Corporation will be hosting the annual Main Street Merchant Meeting Thursday May 30, 2019 from 4pm - 6pm.
This open house format will provide you with an opportunity to speak with various PCMC staff and board members. Your feedback is important to help the HPCA represent the wants and needs of the Main Street Merchants.
DATE: Thursday May 30, 2019
WHERE: OP Rockwell - Rockwell Room - 268 Main Street
TIME: 4:00pm - 6:00pm
Questions or comments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please share this information with your staff.
Information will be provided on the following topics:
- Budgets / Financials for both the HPCA and the District as a whole
- Marketing Strategy for the District
- Parking Data
- Trash and Recycling Contract and Services
- City Housing, Transit, and Events
Please make every effort to attend. If you could kindly RSVP we would appreciate it.
- Park City Municipal Backhoe Report - June 2019
- Main Street Trash & Recycling - Feedback Requested
- Main Street Special Event Notice: Park Silly Sunday Market 2019
- HPCA Annual Merchant Meeting & Board Meeting Reminder
- Lights, Camera, Action - Sundance Film Festival 2019 Info
- Park City Chamber Bureau Hospitality Workshop
- C-Pace Financial Information
- Historic Park City Improvement Plan - Prior Improvement Plans
- Shot Ski Event on Main Street
- Main Street Sidewalk Construction Update 10.10.18
- Main Street Sidewalk Construction Update 10.3.18
- Fire Ban Effective June 21
- Bollard Project Update
- Thin Air Olympic Parade & Free Concert on Main Street
- Employee Parking - Homestake Lot Update - April 2018
- Spring Parking Updates
- Park City Municipal Special Events Updates
- Business Licenses Due October 1, 2017
- Staff Report - Update on Park Silly Contract Renewal
- Upcoming Meetings to Note
- 10-Business Day Main Street Road Closure Heber to 7th Street - for Kimball Garage Project
- Fall Bus Schedule Updates 2017
- Park City Food & Wine Classic - Main Street Stroll Info
- 4th of July Information and Impact Map
- New Electric Express Bus
- Free Kamas Commuter Bus
- HPCA Election - Please Vote!
- Let's Talk Parking!
- Become an HPCA Board Member! Let Your Voice Be Heard!
- Are You Staying Open This Spring - 2017
- Let's Talk Parking! Community Forum
- Kamas to Park City Transit Survey
- 2017 Sundance Information from Park City Municipal Corporation
- March on Main Information
- Road Closure FIS World Cup Concert
- 2017 Sundance Info - Renting Space
- Valuable Park City Contacts
- Shoulder Season Merchant Support Initiative
- KPCW Back Alley Bash & Classic Car Show Details
- Employee Parking
- Meet the Merchant: Colby Larsen with Park City Fine Art