Historic Park City Board of Directors
The Historic Park City Alliance holds its meetings on the third Tuesday of the month at The Rockwell Room at 268 Main Street. The meetings run from 8:30 am to 10:00 am. Businesses and employees are encouraged to attend and the meetings are open to the public.
Board Meeting Packets
Meeting agenda and background information is posted the Friday before each Board Meeting. Minutes from Board Meetings are included within the next month's packet.
Next Board Meeting: June 16, 2020 - 8:30 am to 10 am via Zoom
May 19, 2020, HPCA Board Meeting
April 21, 2020, HPCA Board Meeting
March 17, 2020, HPCA Board Meeting
Bill Malone with the Park City Chamber and Visitors Bureau and Matt Dias, Park City Manager spoke with members and provided current updates.
No January 2020 Meeting
January 2019 - No Meeting
FY20 Board Members
HPCA Board Members serve terms of four (4) years. The bylaws outline a set number of representatives from the different types of businesses.
The organization's fiscal year runs from July 1 through June 30. A budget is reviewed and approved by the Board every June and the current budget is available here..
The HPCA is a 501(c)(6) non-profit organization. Current bylaws including the 2015 Amendment are available here.
- Spring 2020 Recycling and Trash
- 2020 Sundance Film Festival
- Drop and Load Zones
- Parking and Transportation
- City Regulations and Codes
- Recycling and Trash
- HPCA Board Members and Meetings FY20
- Holiday Window Walk
- Park City Visioning 2020
- Please Share Member Events, Promotions, and News
- 8/15/19 Council Direction & Seek HPCA Discussion - Powerpoint
- Park City Municipal Backhoe Report - June 2019
- Main Street Trash & Recycling - Feedback Requested
- Main Street Special Event Notice: Park Silly Sunday Market 2019
- Lights, Camera, Action - Sundance Film Festival 2019 Info
- Park City Chamber Bureau Hospitality Workshop
- C-Pace Financial Information
- Historic Park City Improvement Plan - Prior Improvement Plans
- Bollard Project Update
- Thin Air Olympic Parade & Free Concert on Main Street
- Employee Parking - Homestake Lot Update - April 2018
- Spring Parking Updates
- New Electric Express Bus
- Free Kamas Commuter Bus
- Shoulder Season Merchant Support Initiative
- Employee Parking