KPCW/Cole Sport Back Ally Bash & Classic Car Show - 8.26.16 & 8.27.16
Friday August 26, 2016
KPCW will be hosting the popular Cole Sport Back Alley Bash from 5-9 PM on the Town Lift Plaza on Friday, August 26th. The Back Alley Bash is a free community appreciation party held annually. Since 1998, this has been a local’s favorite and an opportunity to see old friends and make new ones!
The event features live music from local bands; Joy & Eric (5-7 PM), described as late twentieth century acoustic pop. They opened for The Dave Matthews Band, The Samples and Chicago to mention a few. Sin City Soul will take the stage from 7-9 PM. Sin City Soul is a band of professional musicians motivated by fun, funky music. Mainly driven by the R&B sounds of New Orleans but also includes other genres. All tunes must meet the mandate of being “groovaciousness”.
Food & Beverages are available for purchase with all proceeds going to KPCW,local, community public radio. The Menu will feature the following establishments:
- Burgers from Butchers Chop House
- Kabobs & Rice from The Bridge Café
- Pizza (for the kids) from Davanza’s Pizza
- Salads & Desert
Libations include High West Distillery Lemonade, homemade summer Sangria and Bud Light from Big Four Distributing.
The Back Alley Bash is family friendly, with face painting, snow cones & balloonsfor the kids. Pricing for adults is $10 and kids (12 & under) $5
This is an event not to be missed.
Classic Car Show
Saturday, August 27th - 7:30am – 3:00 pm
More than 65 classic cars will be on display on lower Main Street, between Heber and 9th Street. That portion of Main Street closes at 7:30 AM.
The show will be 9:00 a.m to 2:00 p.m.
The Classic Car Show focuses on classic and vintage British and European cars but also welcomes original American classics, but no muscle cars or hot rods. The show will also accept vintage and newer British and European exotic supercars.
- Main Street Trash & Recycling - Feedback Requested
- Main Street Special Event Notice: Park Silly Sunday Market 2019
- HPCA Annual Merchant Meeting & Board Meeting Reminder
- Lights, Camera, Action - Sundance Film Festival 2019 Info
- Park City Chamber Bureau Hospitality Workshop
- C-Pace Financial Information
- Historic Park City Improvement Plan - Prior Improvement Plans
- Shot Ski Event on Main Street
- Main Street Sidewalk Construction Update 10.10.18
- Main Street Sidewalk Construction Update 10.3.18
- Fire Ban Effective June 21
- Bollard Project Update
- Thin Air Olympic Parade & Free Concert on Main Street
- Employee Parking - Homestake Lot Update - April 2018
- Spring Parking Updates
- Park City Municipal Special Events Updates
- Fall Bus Schedule Updates 2017
- Staff Report - Update on Park Silly Contract Renewal
- Upcoming Meetings to Note
- 10-Business Day Main Street Road Closure Heber to 7th Street - for Kimball Garage Project
- Business Licenses Due October 1, 2017
- Park City Food & Wine Classic - Main Street Stroll Info
- 4th of July Information and Impact Map
- New Electric Express Bus
- Free Kamas Commuter Bus
- HPCA Election - Please Vote!
- Let's Talk Parking!
- Become an HPCA Board Member! Let Your Voice Be Heard!
- Are You Staying Open This Spring - 2017
- Let's Talk Parking! Community Forum
- Kamas to Park City Transit Survey
- 2017 Sundance Information from Park City Municipal Corporation
- March on Main Information
- Road Closure FIS World Cup Concert
- 2017 Sundance Info - Renting Space
- Valuable Park City Contacts
- Shoulder Season Merchant Support Initiative
- KPCW Back Alley Bash & Classic Car Show Details
- Employee Parking
- Meet the Merchant: Colby Larsen with Park City Fine Art