Let's Talk Parking!
A message from Lynn Ware Peek:
Please find attached two invites for Transportation Demand Management Planning – the continuing conversation we’ve been having together about parking as it relates to Old Town as well as a larger transportation discussion.
- Please print the one for EVENING EMPLOYEES OF OLD TOWN and notify your employees of the stakeholder meeting next Tuesday, May 30 at 2:30pmat the Wasatch Brew Pub. This is for evening employees only as their needs are unique and we want to dedicate a special meeting for them.
- The second meeting is a public forum on Wednesday, May 31 at 5pmat the Miners Hospital. This meeting is for the general public.
- I will also be coming around with a version in Spanish and will spread the word to your Spanish speaking employees. There will be a Spanish-only meeting in conjunction with the Brew Pub meeting on Tuesday.
- Park City Municipal Special Events Updates
- Staff Report - Update on Park Silly Contract Renewal
- Upcoming Meetings to Note
- 10-Business Day Main Street Road Closure Heber to 7th Street - for Kimball Garage Project
- Business Licenses Due October 1, 2017
- Fall Bus Schedule Updates 2017
- Park City Food & Wine Classic - Main Street Stroll Info
- 4th of July Information and Impact Map
- New Electric Express Bus
- Free Kamas Commuter Bus
- HPCA Election - Please Vote!
- Let's Talk Parking!
- Become an HPCA Board Member! Let Your Voice Be Heard!
- Are You Staying Open This Spring - 2017
- Let's Talk Parking! Community Forum
- Kamas to Park City Transit Survey
- 2017 Sundance Information from Park City Municipal Corporation
- March on Main Information
- Road Closure FIS World Cup Concert
- 2017 Sundance Info - Renting Space
- Valuable Park City Contacts
- Shoulder Season Merchant Support Initiative
- KPCW Back Alley Bash & Classic Car Show Details
- Employee Parking
- Meet the Merchant: Colby Larsen with Park City Fine Art