Stay in the Know.
Each year, the Park City Municipal puts together a Community Guide, which is intended to answer common questions regarding the event and help you navigate around the action with minimal impact on your daily schedule. The City has also created a Festival Impact Map, which highlights parking closures, changes, and alternatives. As a reminder, the easiest, most efficient, and inexpensive way to get around town during the Festival is Park City's free transit system.
Sign up for Park City’s Emergency Alert Program at www.parkcityalerts.org and receive notifications regarding emergencies, transportation, and other critical community information. Text FILMFEST to 888777 to subscribe to notifications during the Festival. Text PCEVENTS to 888777 to subscribe to notifications during all events in Park City.
Ride on Park City – Let’s do our part!
Before thinking about where to park, consider taking the bus, walking, or carpooling. The easiest, most efficient, and inexpensive way to get around town during the Festival is Park City’s free transit system. Walking is another great option. Pedestrians are encouraged to use sidewalks,walking paths, crosswalks, obey traffic signs, and follow pedestrian controls.
Download the MyStop mobile app to get real-time transit information.
During the following dates, parking will be closed at the following locations:
January 18-February 4: Bob Wells Plaza Parking Lot
January 22-February 2: Brew Pub Parking Lot (for City operations)
January 22: Parking on West Side of Main Street
January 23-February 2: Parking on Park Avenue (from Heber Avenue to 11th Street)
January 24-February 2: Parking on all of Main Street
January 24-February 2: Parking on all of Heber Avenue
Paid Public Parking Options
Paid parking is available in the China Bridge Parking Structure and Flagpole Parking Lot.
China Bridge Parking Structure- access from Marsac Avenue
- January 24-28: $40 per day (cash preferred)
- January 29-February 2: $5 per hour (max $40) 11:00 a.m.-2:00 a.m. *no in-and-out privileges.
Flagpole Parking Lot - Long Term Parking
- January 24-February 2: $40 per day (cash preferred) *no in-and-out privileges.
- Spring 2020 Recycling and Trash
- 2020 Sundance Film Festival
- Drop and Load Zones
- Parking and Transportation
- City Regulations and Codes
- Recycling and Trash
- HPCA Board Members and Meetings FY20
- Holiday Window Walk
- Park City Visioning 2020
- Please Share Member Events, Promotions, and News
- 8/15/19 Council Direction & Seek HPCA Discussion - Powerpoint
- Park City Municipal Backhoe Report - June 2019
- Main Street Trash & Recycling - Feedback Requested
- Main Street Special Event Notice: Park Silly Sunday Market 2019
- Lights, Camera, Action - Sundance Film Festival 2019 Info
- Park City Chamber Bureau Hospitality Workshop
- C-Pace Financial Information
- Historic Park City Improvement Plan - Prior Improvement Plans
- Bollard Project Update
- Thin Air Olympic Parade & Free Concert on Main Street
- Employee Parking - Homestake Lot Update - April 2018
- Spring Parking Updates
- New Electric Express Bus
- Free Kamas Commuter Bus
- Shoulder Season Merchant Support Initiative
- Employee Parking