Stay in the Know.
Each year, the Park City Municipal puts together a Community Guide, which is intended to answer common questions regarding the event and help you navigate around the action with minimal impact on your daily schedule. The City has also created a Festival Impact Map, which highlights parking closures, changes, and alternatives. As a reminder, the easiest, most efficient, and inexpensive way to get around town during the Festival is Park City's free transit system.
Sign up for Park City’s Emergency Alert Program at www.parkcityalerts.org and receive notifications regarding emergencies, transportation, and other critical community information. Text FILMFEST to 888777 to subscribe to notifications during the Festival. Text PCEVENTS to 888777 to subscribe to notifications during all events in Park City.
Ride on Park City – Let’s do our part!
Before thinking about where to park, consider taking the bus, walking, or carpooling. The easiest, most efficient, and inexpensive way to get around town during the Festival is Park City’s free transit system. Walking is another great option. Pedestrians are encouraged to use sidewalks,walking paths, crosswalks, obey traffic signs, and follow pedestrian controls.
Download the MyStop mobile app to get real-time transit information.
During the following dates, parking will be closed at the following locations:
January 18-February 4: Bob Wells Plaza Parking Lot
January 22-February 2: Brew Pub Parking Lot (for City operations)
January 22: Parking on West Side of Main Street
January 23-February 2: Parking on Park Avenue (from Heber Avenue to 11th Street)
January 24-February 2: Parking on all of Main Street
January 24-February 2: Parking on all of Heber Avenue
Paid Public Parking Options
Paid parking is available in the China Bridge Parking Structure and Flagpole Parking Lot.
China Bridge Parking Structure- access from Marsac Avenue
- January 24-28: $40 per day (cash preferred)
- January 29-February 2: $5 per hour (max $40) 11:00 a.m.-2:00 a.m. *no in-and-out privileges.
Flagpole Parking Lot - Long Term Parking
- January 24-February 2: $40 per day (cash preferred) *no in-and-out privileges.
- Park City Municipal Backhoe Report - June 2019
- Main Street Trash & Recycling - Feedback Requested
- Main Street Special Event Notice: Park Silly Sunday Market 2019
- HPCA Annual Merchant Meeting & Board Meeting Reminder
- Lights, Camera, Action - Sundance Film Festival 2019 Info
- Park City Chamber Bureau Hospitality Workshop
- C-Pace Financial Information
- Historic Park City Improvement Plan - Prior Improvement Plans
- Shot Ski Event on Main Street
- Main Street Sidewalk Construction Update 10.10.18
- Main Street Sidewalk Construction Update 10.3.18
- Fire Ban Effective June 21
- Bollard Project Update
- Thin Air Olympic Parade & Free Concert on Main Street
- Employee Parking - Homestake Lot Update - April 2018
- Spring Parking Updates
- Park City Municipal Special Events Updates
- Business Licenses Due October 1, 2017
- Staff Report - Update on Park Silly Contract Renewal
- Upcoming Meetings to Note
- 10-Business Day Main Street Road Closure Heber to 7th Street - for Kimball Garage Project
- Fall Bus Schedule Updates 2017
- Park City Food & Wine Classic - Main Street Stroll Info
- 4th of July Information and Impact Map
- New Electric Express Bus
- Free Kamas Commuter Bus
- HPCA Election - Please Vote!
- Let's Talk Parking!
- Become an HPCA Board Member! Let Your Voice Be Heard!
- Are You Staying Open This Spring - 2017
- Let's Talk Parking! Community Forum
- Kamas to Park City Transit Survey
- 2017 Sundance Information from Park City Municipal Corporation
- March on Main Information
- Road Closure FIS World Cup Concert
- 2017 Sundance Info - Renting Space
- Valuable Park City Contacts
- Shoulder Season Merchant Support Initiative
- KPCW Back Alley Bash & Classic Car Show Details
- Employee Parking
- Meet the Merchant: Colby Larsen with Park City Fine Art