Main Street Trash & Recycling
The contract for waste removal with Republic Services expires on November 30, 2019.
Park City Municipal is currently revising and reissuing a request for services for trash and recycling in the Main Street area. The efforts include an analysis to guide proper waste management for the next 10 years.
As businesses and organizations, we produce waste every day, which means we have a stake in managing the resources properly. The Master Plan will affect everyone, please provide your feedback through the survey so it may be taken under advisement in the development of strategies to manage waste and recycling over the coming years.
Survey Link: https://www.
- Spring 2020 Recycling and Trash
- 2020 Sundance Film Festival
- Drop and Load Zones
- Parking and Transportation
- City Regulations and Codes
- Recycling and Trash
- HPCA Board Members and Meetings FY20
- Holiday Window Walk
- Park City Visioning 2020
- Please Share Member Events, Promotions, and News
- 8/15/19 Council Direction & Seek HPCA Discussion - Powerpoint
- Park City Municipal Backhoe Report - June 2019
- Main Street Trash & Recycling - Feedback Requested
- Main Street Special Event Notice: Park Silly Sunday Market 2019
- Lights, Camera, Action - Sundance Film Festival 2019 Info
- Park City Chamber Bureau Hospitality Workshop
- C-Pace Financial Information
- Historic Park City Improvement Plan - Prior Improvement Plans
- Bollard Project Update
- Thin Air Olympic Parade & Free Concert on Main Street
- Employee Parking - Homestake Lot Update - April 2018
- Spring Parking Updates
- New Electric Express Bus
- Free Kamas Commuter Bus
- Shoulder Season Merchant Support Initiative
- Employee Parking