Colby Larsen, with Park City Fine Art, has been on Historic Main Street for 6 years. Here is a bit more about Colby.
1. Tell us about yourself.
I was raised in Utah. As a young kid I was always dabbling in the art world, mostly in photography. When the opportunity arose to open my own gallery I jumped at the chance. It has been amazing to work with the old masters as well as some of the greatest modern artists today. Park City offers a rare opportunity to see so many varieties of art. What a great town to be apart of!
2.Tell us about your business.
I opened Old Towne Gallery, which is now Park City Fine Art, just over 6 years ago. At that time, I felt like I was missing out on such a great niche of art. Park City Fine Art hosts some of the greatest western artists in the country! The art, music, and film culture is so amazing in Park City! It has had quite an influence on the art I display. I like to think my galleries are a great place for collectors, as well as long time friends, to come to see what is new in the art world. I love being apart of such a great community.
3. Describe Historic Park City in 5 words.
This town is amazingly authentic.
4. What is your favorite time of year in Park City? Why?
As a business owner, I think winter is wonderful. Personally, I truly love Park City in the summertime. I get to see great friends and live a slower paced lifestyle. The mountain biking isn’t bad either.
5. Favorite Historic Park City businesses and why?
Make sure to visit Park City Fine Art at 577 Main Street and on Facebook.
- Shot Ski Event on Main Street
- Main Street Sidewalk Construction Update 10.10.18
- Main Street Sidewalk Construction Update 10.3.18
- Fire Ban Effective June 21
- Bollard Project Update
- Thin Air Olympic Parade & Free Concert on Main Street
- Employee Parking - Homestake Lot Update - April 2018
- Spring Parking Updates
- Park City Municipal Special Events Updates
- Staff Report - Update on Park Silly Contract Renewal
- Upcoming Meetings to Note
- 10-Business Day Main Street Road Closure Heber to 7th Street - for Kimball Garage Project
- Business Licenses Due October 1, 2017
- Fall Bus Schedule Updates 2017
- Park City Food & Wine Classic - Main Street Stroll Info
- 4th of July Information and Impact Map
- New Electric Express Bus
- Free Kamas Commuter Bus
- HPCA Election - Please Vote!
- Let's Talk Parking!
- Become an HPCA Board Member! Let Your Voice Be Heard!
- Are You Staying Open This Spring - 2017
- Let's Talk Parking! Community Forum
- Kamas to Park City Transit Survey
- 2017 Sundance Information from Park City Municipal Corporation
- March on Main Information
- Road Closure FIS World Cup Concert
- 2017 Sundance Info - Renting Space
- Valuable Park City Contacts
- Shoulder Season Merchant Support Initiative
- KPCW Back Alley Bash & Classic Car Show Details
- Employee Parking
- Meet the Merchant: Colby Larsen with Park City Fine Art