New Electric Xpress Route
ATTEND THE RIBBON-CUTTING FOR UTAH'S FIRST ALL-ELECTRIC EXPRESS BUS ROUTE
Park City and Summit County Transit are excited to celebrate our Express Route with the launch of our new Zero-Emission Battery Electric Fleet of Buses.
The six Battery Electric Buses were proportionally funded through a competitive Low-No Emissions Grant with the U.S. Department of Transportation and
Federal Transit Administration (FTA) and our partners at Utah Department of Transportation (UDOT).
Park City Transit and Summit County partnered with Proterra bus manufacturing. Thus, making Park City the first mountain resort community in the United States to operate a Zero-Emission, Battery Electric Express Bus Route. This new express route will provide faster, more efficient service for Park City and Summit County commuters, and assist with the expansion of Regional Transit Services. The Express Bus will run every 10 minutes from Kimball Junction to the Park City Transit Center.
A public celebration will be held:
Kimball Junction Transit Center (1899 Ute Blvd)
Friday, June 23, 2017
11:00 a.m.- Dedication, Ribbon Cutting, Charging Demo & Media Event.
11:30 a.m. - Noon - Open House, refreshments served.
Please join us as we “charge” forward with the first ever Battery Electric Express Route in the State of Utah, which is appropriately named the Park City Electric Xpress.
- Fire Ban Effective June 21
- Bollard Project Update
- Thin Air Olympic Parade & Free Concert on Main Street
- Employee Parking - Homestake Lot Update - April 2018
- Spring Parking Updates
- Park City Municipal Special Events Updates
- Staff Report - Update on Park Silly Contract Renewal
- Upcoming Meetings to Note
- 10-Business Day Main Street Road Closure Heber to 7th Street - for Kimball Garage Project
- Business Licenses Due October 1, 2017
- Fall Bus Schedule Updates 2017
- Park City Food & Wine Classic - Main Street Stroll Info
- 4th of July Information and Impact Map
- New Electric Express Bus
- Free Kamas Commuter Bus
- HPCA Election - Please Vote!
- Let's Talk Parking!
- Become an HPCA Board Member! Let Your Voice Be Heard!
- Are You Staying Open This Spring - 2017
- Let's Talk Parking! Community Forum
- Kamas to Park City Transit Survey
- 2017 Sundance Information from Park City Municipal Corporation
- March on Main Information
- Road Closure FIS World Cup Concert
- 2017 Sundance Info - Renting Space
- Valuable Park City Contacts
- Shoulder Season Merchant Support Initiative
- KPCW Back Alley Bash & Classic Car Show Details
- Employee Parking
- Meet the Merchant: Colby Larsen with Park City Fine Art