New Electric Xpress Route
ATTEND THE RIBBON-CUTTING FOR UTAH'S FIRST ALL-ELECTRIC EXPRESS BUS ROUTE
Park City and Summit County Transit are excited to celebrate our Express Route with the launch of our new Zero-Emission Battery Electric Fleet of Buses.
The six Battery Electric Buses were proportionally funded through a competitive Low-No Emissions Grant with the U.S. Department of Transportation and
Federal Transit Administration (FTA) and our partners at Utah Department of Transportation (UDOT).
Park City Transit and Summit County partnered with Proterra bus manufacturing. Thus, making Park City the first mountain resort community in the United States to operate a Zero-Emission, Battery Electric Express Bus Route. This new express route will provide faster, more efficient service for Park City and Summit County commuters, and assist with the expansion of Regional Transit Services. The Express Bus will run every 10 minutes from Kimball Junction to the Park City Transit Center.
A public celebration will be held:
Kimball Junction Transit Center (1899 Ute Blvd)
Friday, June 23, 2017
11:00 a.m.- Dedication, Ribbon Cutting, Charging Demo & Media Event.
11:30 a.m. - Noon - Open House, refreshments served.
Please join us as we “charge” forward with the first ever Battery Electric Express Route in the State of Utah, which is appropriately named the Park City Electric Xpress.
- Holiday Window Walk
- Park City Visioning 2020
- Please Share Member Events, Promotions, and News
- 8/15/19 Council Direction & Seek HPCA Discussion - Powerpoint
- Park City Municipal Backhoe Report - June 2019
- Main Street Trash & Recycling - Feedback Requested
- Main Street Special Event Notice: Park Silly Sunday Market 2019
- Lights, Camera, Action - Sundance Film Festival 2019 Info
- Park City Chamber Bureau Hospitality Workshop
- C-Pace Financial Information
- Historic Park City Improvement Plan - Prior Improvement Plans
- Bollard Project Update
- Thin Air Olympic Parade & Free Concert on Main Street
- Employee Parking - Homestake Lot Update - April 2018
- Spring Parking Updates
- New Electric Express Bus
- Free Kamas Commuter Bus
- Shoulder Season Merchant Support Initiative
- Employee Parking