PARK SILLY SUNDAY MARKET
Road Closures & Parking
Event is from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Lower Main Street (from Heber Avenue to 9th Street), 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. each Sunday. Closed areas are expected to reopen by 7 p.m., and no later than 8 p.m.
We will remove parking from Heber Avenue and make it Drop and Load only. This is to expedite Transit through the intersection.
Drop and Loading Areas & Curbside Pick Up:
DLS Zones at Post Office, Bear Bench and PC Live will remain active for 15-minute parking (during the day no DLS permit is required).
South City Hall Lot and Bob Wells are also available for drop off and pick up.
Additional temporary curbside pickup/ 15-minute spaces are available behind Dollys, on Heber Avenue and at Brew Pub lot.
Resident Parking on Park Avenue:
9th to 12th Street is resident only parking on Sundays from 8 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Free Parking with Free Transit:
- Ecker Hill Park and Ride: 2465 Kilby Road
- Sandridge Lots: Marsac Road
- Park City High School: 1750 Kearns Blvd
- China Bridge Parking Structure: $5/hour (maximum rate of $18), from 10:00 to 5:00 p.m. Normal parking rates after 5:00 p.m.
- Main Street Surface Lots: $5/hour 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. with four hour maximum.
- Private Parking Lots: Available throughout Old Town, with varying regulations, pay structures and costs.
Parking Permit Holders:
Employee, Carpool and Business Permit holders should park in North Marsac Lot (access via Marsac Avenue), and Gateway Upper Lot (access via Heber Avenue). If these lots are full, pass holders may park in China Bridge, however, parking is not guaranteed, and lots may be full.
Bike & Walk:
Main Street has many bike racks. Additionally, PSSM provides a Free Bike Valet on 9th Street. Please support our community’s priority of transportation and reduce car trips.
PLEASE DO NOT PARK OR CUT THROUGH RESIDENTIAL AREAS!
Text “PCEVENTS” to 888777 to get real time emergency and transportation information during the event.
If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com or text for the fastest response at 435.640.5063.
- Park Silly Sunday Marketing 2022 Road Closures & Parking
- 2022 Park City Kimball Arts Festival
- Short Range Transit Presentation
- Mask Mandates
- Parking and Transportation For Your Employees
- COVID Resources
- Drop and Load Zones
- Parking and Transportation
- Recycling and Trash
- HPCA Board Members and Meetings