Sunrise Rotary Shot Ski Event - Saturday October 13, 2018
Sunrise Rotary Shot Ski Event Notice
The third annual Shot Ski Event, hosted by Park City Sunrise Rotary Club and High West Distillery, returns to Main Street on Saturday, October 13 at 2:00 p.m. This event serves as a fundraiser for the Sunrise Rotary Club. Roughly 1,800 guests are expected to be in attendance.
ROAD CLOSURES AND PARKING IMPACTS:
6:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m. No street parking on Main Street from the top of Main Street to 5th Street
10:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m. Main Street will be closed to all traffic from the top of Main Street to 5th Street
6:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. Parking and road restrictions in place for event set-up
12:00 p.m. Shot ski check-in begins at two designated ID check-in stations: top of Main Street and at 5th Street
2:00 p.m. Shot ski occurs. Bar crawl immediately follows
3:30 p.m. Main Street reopens to parking and transportation
PARKING RATES (*OFF-SEASON RATES IN EFFECT):
China Bridge – free before 5:00 p.m. $1/hour after 5:00 p.m. (first hour free) Surface Lots – free before 5:00 p.m. then $1/hour after 5:00 p.m.
Main Street – free before 11:00 a.m. then $1/hour after 11:00 a.m.
PLEASE DO YOUR PART AND SUPPORT OUR COMMUNITY’S CRITICAL PRIORITY OF TRANSPORTATION. CARPOOL, BUS, BIKE, OR WALK, AND PLAN AHEAD TO HELP REDUCE CONGESTION!
TEXT "PCEVENTS" TO 888777 TO GET REAL TIME EMERGENCY AND TRANSPORTATION INFORMATION DURING THE EVENT. Help keep Park City safe! See Something. Say Something.
Special Events Coordinator
Park City Municipal Corporation
- 8/15/19 Council Direction & Seek HPCA Discussion - Powerpoint
- Park City Municipal Backhoe Report - June 2019
- Main Street Trash & Recycling - Feedback Requested
- Main Street Special Event Notice: Park Silly Sunday Market 2019
- HPCA Annual Merchant Meeting & Board Meeting Reminder
- Lights, Camera, Action - Sundance Film Festival 2019 Info
- Park City Chamber Bureau Hospitality Workshop
- C-Pace Financial Information
- Historic Park City Improvement Plan - Prior Improvement Plans
- Shot Ski Event on Main Street
- Main Street Sidewalk Construction Update 10.10.18
- Main Street Sidewalk Construction Update 10.3.18
- Fire Ban Effective June 21
- Bollard Project Update
- Thin Air Olympic Parade & Free Concert on Main Street
- Employee Parking - Homestake Lot Update - April 2018
- Spring Parking Updates
- Park City Municipal Special Events Updates
- Business Licenses Due October 1, 2017
- Staff Report - Update on Park Silly Contract Renewal
- Upcoming Meetings to Note
- 10-Business Day Main Street Road Closure Heber to 7th Street - for Kimball Garage Project
- Fall Bus Schedule Updates 2017
- Park City Food & Wine Classic - Main Street Stroll Info
- 4th of July Information and Impact Map
- New Electric Express Bus
- Free Kamas Commuter Bus
- HPCA Election - Please Vote!
- Let's Talk Parking!
- Become an HPCA Board Member! Let Your Voice Be Heard!
- Are You Staying Open This Spring - 2017
- Let's Talk Parking! Community Forum
- Kamas to Park City Transit Survey
- 2017 Sundance Information from Park City Municipal Corporation
- March on Main Information
- Road Closure FIS World Cup Concert
- 2017 Sundance Info - Renting Space
- Valuable Park City Contacts
- Shoulder Season Merchant Support Initiative
- KPCW Back Alley Bash & Classic Car Show Details
- Employee Parking
- Meet the Merchant: Colby Larsen with Park City Fine Art