Shoulder Season Merchant Support Initiative
Objective: The mission of the Historic Park City Alliance is to promote, enhance and encourage an atmosphere that is beneficial to the businesses of Historic Park City and the community, while informing and building consensus among property owners, merchants and governmental agencies.
In support of this objective, the marketing committee created shoulder season merchant support programs designed to support merchant promotional efforts during the shoulder seasons in Fall and Spring.
The Historic Park City marketing committee has allocated $1,000 for Spring of 2017 to support merchant promotional activation pending certain parameters are met.
The Fall Shoulder Season Support Initiative was awarded to Fall into Fashion.
We encourage merchants to start to plan ahead for the next initiative!
- 2020 Sundance Film Festival
- Drop and Load Zones
- Parking and Transportation
- City Regulations and Codes
- Recycling and Trash
- HPCA Board Members and Meetings FY20
- Holiday Window Walk
- Park City Visioning 2020
- Please Share Member Events, Promotions, and News
- 8/15/19 Council Direction & Seek HPCA Discussion - Powerpoint
- Park City Municipal Backhoe Report - June 2019
- Main Street Trash & Recycling - Feedback Requested
- Main Street Special Event Notice: Park Silly Sunday Market 2019
- Lights, Camera, Action - Sundance Film Festival 2019 Info
- Park City Chamber Bureau Hospitality Workshop
- C-Pace Financial Information
- Historic Park City Improvement Plan - Prior Improvement Plans
- Bollard Project Update
- Thin Air Olympic Parade & Free Concert on Main Street
- Employee Parking - Homestake Lot Update - April 2018
- Spring Parking Updates
- New Electric Express Bus
- Free Kamas Commuter Bus
- Shoulder Season Merchant Support Initiative
- Employee Parking