Shoulder Season Merchant Support Initiative
Objective: The mission of the Historic Park City Alliance is to promote, enhance and encourage an atmosphere that is beneficial to the businesses of Historic Park City and the community, while informing and building consensus among property owners, merchants and governmental agencies.
In support of this objective, the marketing committee created shoulder season merchant support programs designed to support merchant promotional efforts during the shoulder seasons in Fall and Spring.
The Historic Park City marketing committee has allocated $1,000 for Spring of 2017 to support merchant promotional activation pending certain parameters are met.
The Fall Shoulder Season Support Initiative was awarded to Fall into Fashion.
We encourage merchants to start to plan ahead for the next initiative!
- Park City Municipal Special Events Updates
- Staff Report - Update on Park Silly Contract Renewal
- Upcoming Meetings to Note
- 10-Business Day Main Street Road Closure Heber to 7th Street - for Kimball Garage Project
- Business Licenses Due October 1, 2017
- Fall Bus Schedule Updates 2017
- Park City Food & Wine Classic - Main Street Stroll Info
- 4th of July Information and Impact Map
- New Electric Express Bus
- Free Kamas Commuter Bus
- HPCA Election - Please Vote!
- Let's Talk Parking!
- Become an HPCA Board Member! Let Your Voice Be Heard!
- Are You Staying Open This Spring - 2017
- Let's Talk Parking! Community Forum
- Kamas to Park City Transit Survey
- 2017 Sundance Information from Park City Municipal Corporation
- March on Main Information
- Road Closure FIS World Cup Concert
- 2017 Sundance Info - Renting Space
- Valuable Park City Contacts
- Shoulder Season Merchant Support Initiative
- KPCW Back Alley Bash & Classic Car Show Details
- Employee Parking
- Meet the Merchant: Colby Larsen with Park City Fine Art