Historic Park City Recycling and Trash
Businesses with their own trash containers (toters and dumpsters) can suspend their trash service with Republic by calling 435-615-8311. In the meantime, if you have trash needs please use the shared containers in Swede Alley.
Franchise Fees for those with their own trash containers are temporarily eliminated. This will reduce bills by 10% each month (based on pick-up frequency). The Franchise Fees subsidize the Mobile Recycling Center.
Good Earth Recycling provides the Mobile Recycling Center. Pick-ups are occurring only on Fridays. Last week there were 10 businesses that utilized the service. We will continue to look at participation and eliminate the service if need be.
In order to keep costs low for merchants, pick-ups of the shared Swede Alley containers are reduced to Fridays and some containers will be removed by the end of the week.
Remaining containers are (map and pictures of locations):
BrewPub - 8yd trash
BrewPub - 8yd mixed recycling
311 Swede Alley (behind Southwestern Expressions) - 4yd trash
China Bridge compactor replaced by 8yrd trash
Transit Center trash compactor replaced by 8yd trash
Transit Center cardboard compactor - on-call service only
The HPCA will cover the shared container costs for the foreseeable future. This eliminates trash bills for all those who utilize the shared containers.
- COVID Resources
- Spring 2020 Recycling and Trash
- 2020 Sundance Film Festival
- Drop and Load Zones
- Parking and Transportation
- City Regulations and Codes
- Recycling and Trash
- HPCA Board Members and Meetings
- Holiday Window Walk
- Park City Visioning 2020
- Please Share Member Events, Promotions, and News
- 8/15/19 Council Direction & Seek HPCA Discussion - Powerpoint
- Park City Municipal Backhoe Report - June 2019
- Main Street Trash & Recycling - Feedback Requested
- Main Street Special Event Notice: Park Silly Sunday Market 2019
- Lights, Camera, Action - Sundance Film Festival 2019 Info
- Park City Chamber Bureau Hospitality Workshop
- C-Pace Financial Information
- Historic Park City Improvement Plan - Prior Improvement Plans
- Bollard Project Update
- Thin Air Olympic Parade & Free Concert on Main Street
- Employee Parking - Homestake Lot Update - April 2018
- Spring Parking Updates
- New Electric Express Bus
- Free Kamas Commuter Bus
- Shoulder Season Merchant Support Initiative
- Employee Parking