Spring Parking Update - April 2018
Enjoy Springtime on Main Street
SPRING RATES FOR OLD TOWN METERS IN EFFECT APRIL 15-MAY 31:
- Meters on Main Street will be $1/hour from 11:00 am until 5:00 pm; $2/hour from 5:00 pm to midnight.
- Swede Alley surface lots reduce to $1.50/hour (5:00 pm to midnight).
- Rates for China Bridge parking lot will remain unchanged (Free from midnight until 5:00 pm, then $3/hour, with the first hour free).
These rates are intended to help manage parking supply for both patrons and employees.
Patrons can pay for parking session either at one of the meters on the street or through the free and easy GoParkCity app. Download the app in the iTunes store or Google Play.
- Holiday Window Walk
- Park City Visioning 2020
- Please Share Member Events, Promotions, and News
- 8/15/19 Council Direction & Seek HPCA Discussion - Powerpoint
- Park City Municipal Backhoe Report - June 2019
- Main Street Trash & Recycling - Feedback Requested
- Main Street Special Event Notice: Park Silly Sunday Market 2019
- Lights, Camera, Action - Sundance Film Festival 2019 Info
- Park City Chamber Bureau Hospitality Workshop
- C-Pace Financial Information
- Historic Park City Improvement Plan - Prior Improvement Plans
- Bollard Project Update
- Thin Air Olympic Parade & Free Concert on Main Street
- Employee Parking - Homestake Lot Update - April 2018
- Spring Parking Updates
- New Electric Express Bus
- Free Kamas Commuter Bus
- Shoulder Season Merchant Support Initiative
- Employee Parking