Tour of Utah Transportation Update
Sunday, August 7
The race start/finish area upper Main Street will be combined with the Tour of Utah Expo in order to create a day- long festival atmosphere for an anticipated crowd of 10,000 spectators. Temporary traffic closures will be in place along the route within Park City for 15 to 45 minutes between 11:00 am and 5:00 p.m. Plan ahead for traffic and transportation impacts.
Transit & Parking
- Free public transit will be enhanced to provide direct shuttles from the free off-site parking venue, located at the High School, to the Old Town Transit Center.
- Canyons Village Cabriolet lot can be used with regularly scheduled transit for supplemental parking.
- Richardson Flats Parking Lot will be open for those spectators who wish to carpool or bike to the event. No transit services will be provided from this lot.
- A free Bike Valet is available on Swede Alley at the Galleria Lot.
- Paid Parking is available for $10 at the China Bridge Parking Structure with access from Marsac Avenue from Deer Valley Drive only. No entrance or exit will be permitted in the parking structure from 3:00 to 5:00 p.m.
- No entrance to exit from Gateway Parking or North Marsac Parking will be permitted during the finish of the race, which is expected to be between 3:00 and 5:00 p.m.
Park City Road Closures on August 7
- The following temporary road closures will take place while riders are on the race course to ensure the safety of cyclists and spectators:
- Race Start (approximately 12:00 am-12:30 pm) The race will start with two ceremonial laps in the Old Town area. Temporary road closures will impact Main Street, Swede Alley, Deer Valley Drive, Heber Avenue, Bonanza and Kearns.
- Race Finish (approximately 3:00pm-4:30pm) The final section of the race course will have riders coming over Guardsman Pass Road from Midway into Park City. Areas/roads affected include: Guardsman Pass Road/SR-224, Marsac Ave., Empire Canyon, Deer Valley Drive, Main Street, Heber Avenue and Swede Alley.
- New Electric Express Bus
- Free Kamas Commuter Bus
- HPCA Election - Please Vote!
- Let's Talk Parking!
- Become an HPCA Board Member! Let Your Voice Be Heard!
- Are You Staying Open This Spring - 2017
- Let's Talk Parking! Community Forum
- Kamas to Park City Transit Survey
- 2017 Sundance Information from Park City Municipal Corporation
- March on Main Information
- Road Closure FIS World Cup Concert
- 2017 Sundance Info - Renting Space
- Valuable Park City Contacts
- Shoulder Season Merchant Support Initiative
- KPCW Back Alley Bash & Classic Car Show Details
- Tour of Utah Transportation for Sunday Aug. 7th
- Employee Parking
- 2016 Park Silly Sunday Market - HPCA Free Booth
- Meet the Merchant: Colby Larsen with Park City Fine Art
- 2016 Sundance Parking and Information
- 2015 HPCA Free Booth