Our community joins many across the world in a unified effort to reduce the impacts of COVID-19. As of today, March 15, 2020, the Summit County Health Officer has determined that the closure of a wide variety of venues is critical to minimize further community spread. As a result, the county has prohibited all dine-in food service. Restaurants are permitted to offer take-out through curbside or drive-thru service.
The Historic Park City Alliance continues to monitor and support member merchant’s business operations. Currently, the following restaurants will be offering curbside takeout service:
- Harvest: Call 435-604-0463 for curbside delivery 8-3pm.
- 501 on Main: Carryout orders can be made daily between the hours of 11:00AM and 4:00PM.
- Bangkok Thai on Main: Tuesday - Saturday, 4:30 - 9pm. Orders will be taken until 8:30pm. Call (435) 649-8424
- Red Banjo Pizza: Open daily 12-8pm. Place orders by calling (435) 649-9901
- Stoked Roasters & Coffee House: Open 7:30am - 5pm. (435) 602-3721
- Tekila: Normal business hours. Also offering delivery service. (435) 649-3097
Menus and ordering information can be found at respective businesses websites. Additional offerings or changes will be updated as available. In addition to the curbside takeout options listed above, Old Town Cellars remains open for retail sales.
In addition to restaurant closures, many retail stores and experience venues have closed in support of social distancing and limiting community spread. Many of these merchants remain available through their websites and social media outlets to help customers with sales of merchandise or gift certificates.
The businesses that line Historic Park City’s Main Street business district are primarily small businesses. We encourage your continued support, however that looks for you in the coming weeks and months. We look forward to welcoming the world back to Park City when deemed safe.
We encourage you to browse our interactive map to get to know our merchants. We think they are amongst the best in the world and know you will agree.