Technically speaking, fall in Park City is considered a shoulder season, and while we may see fewer visitors than winter or summer, fall in Historic Park City offers its own unique charm. Explore Historic Park City this fall and find free and discounted parking, fall events and promotions and more.
Fall favorites across the district’s member businesses include:
- One free parking session* in metered spots using parking code PCFALL2019 in the Go Park City App through November 14. Once you begin your parking session, enter promo code PCFALL2019 and your parking session will be free.
- Additional parking throughout the historic district is $1 per hour through November 14.
- Parking in China Bridge is always free before 5:00 p.m. with the first hour free after 5:00 p.m.
- Dine About at Park City Area Restaurant Association’s Dine About event through October 20.
- Browse artist exhibitions at the monthly Park City Gallery Association’s Gallery Stroll.
- Trick-or-Treat with all of Park City’s 2-and-4-legged creatures at the famed Howl-O-Ween celebration on Main Street October 31 beginning at 3:00 p.m.
- Browse boots and tame your brows at Mary Jane’s annual Boots and Brows event November 7 from 5 – 8 p.m.
In addition to fall events and promotions, fall in Historic Park City brings a shift in member businesses on the street. Recent additions include the following:
- 660 Main Street CREATE PC – a project of the Park City Summit County Arts Council, the pop-up artist studio and retail gallery space serves as a local artist collective with an open studio layout designed to create deeper connections between the viewer and the artists' work.
- 692 Main Street BRAND PC celebrates Park City's creative makers—those that have moved a vision from idea to product and provides Historic Park City visitors the opportunity to truly shop locally.
- 201 Heber Avenue Courchevel Bistro the newest downtown dining and gathering experience. Named for Park City's sister city in the French Alps, and situated within the historic Coal & Lumber building where Main Street meets Heber Avenue. The venue features bistro dining, Sunday Brunch, a café/bakery, and a coffee-dessert bar as well as a Members-only private indoor-outdoor lounge and patio.
- 201 Heber Avenue Pura Vida on Main is an Aveda exclusive salon and spa inspired equally by the ancient Indian healing system known as Ayurveda and the eponymous Costa Rican saying that means "pure life."
- 638 Park Ave The Kimball #7A Free People is a women's clothing line that targets women who live free through fashion, art, music, and travel.
- 440 Main StreetCOMING SOON: Fjällräven is a Swedish company specializing in outdoor equipment—mostly clothing and rucksacks.
*Free Parking Session Rules and Regulations
- PCFALL2019 promo code only valid through November 14.
- Promo code valid for one time use per mobile app user.
- Promo code only valid for parking on Main Street and must be validated through the use of the Go Park City mobile app.
- PCFALL2019 promo code not valid through meters or the China Bridge parking structure.