In an effort to make more parking spaces available for customers on Friday and Saturday evenings, Park City Transit is running a dedicated Employee Express with direct service to the Transit Center from 3:30pm - 7:30pm every 10 minutes.
• Employees are encourage to park in a dedicated satellite parking lot at Treasure Mountain Junior High School on Friday and Saturday evenings (except on February 6 and 7).
• Park City Transit will run a dedicated Employee Express with direct service to the Old Town Transit Center from 3:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. every 10 minutes.
• Regular Scheduled Bus service returning to Treasure Mountain Junior High will be available using the existing yellow and red lines.
• Vehicle location information for the dedicated transit van and existing service lines is available through the Transit App on Apple devices by downloading MyStop for iPhone by Avail Technologies. Android users and all other users are encouraged to save http://go.parkcity.org to their home screen on their mobile device.
• Citywide and County service will be extended until 3:00 a.m. on Friday and Saturdays. Citywide will remain at a 30-minute frequency to all areas of town from the Old Town Transit Center. County service will leave the Old Town Transit Center on the :00, :10, :40, minutes after the hour.