With a thriving business district that boasts more than 200 shops, lodges, restaurants, resorts, cultural activities, art galleries, and signature events, it's no doubt that Historic Park City is "The Main Attraction."
Nestled in the valley bordered by Deer Valley Resort on one side and ski in, ski out access to Park City Mountain Resort on the other, it is the heart and soul of our mountain town and the epicenter of all that is fun and spontaneous. Historic Park City is home to over 200 unique businesses including 26 galleries, 99 boutiques, 76 bars and restaurants and nightly entertainment.
When was the last time you visited Historic Park City?
Through the fall shoulder season, Historic Park City merchants have scheduled events and activities designed to encourage residents to explore our picturesque mountain town.
Calendar of Events
- October 20 -21 Mason Jennings at the Egyptian Theatre
- October 26-28 Chris Hillman & Herb Pedersen with John Jorgenson at the Egyptian Theatre
- October 27 Last Friday Gallery Stroll
- October 31 Halloween on Main Street
- November 3 – 4 Stand-up Comedy at Egyptian Theatre
- November 10 Live PC Give PC
- November 10-11 Ririe – Woodbury Dance Company at the Egyptian Theatre
- November 14 Local’s Free Day at the PC History Museum
- November 18 KPCW Music Crawl
- Through October 30 American Impressionist Society Juried Exhibition at Montgomery Lee Fine Art
- Through November 5 Halloween themed Escape Room at Escape Room Park City
- November 8 Boots & Brows at Mary Jane’s
- Beginning November 11 The Way We Worked at the Park City Museum