Please note: the parking code for one free parking session is SPRINGPC21. Due to complications the code was changed after an ad had been published with an incorrect parking code.
Explore your Historic Park City this spring. Browse independently owned boutiques and speciality shops for mom. Shop nationally known outerwear and activewear brands for grads. Celebrate dads with Park City's own brews, spirits and beers. If it's been a while since you've visited Historic Park City, plan an afternoon to stroll the street, meet new merchants, and support your long-time favorites and neighbors.
Historic Park City merchants look forward to welcoming you this spring. Visit by June 1, 2021 and receive one free parking session on us. To redeem, download the GoParkCity app from the App Store or Google Play and enter parking code SPRINGPC21.
As always, parking before 5:00 p.m. is free in China Bridge and the Swede Alley surface lots. Your first hour is always free in the China Bridge parking structure. When paid parking is in effect, parking is $1 / hour in all city-owned parking lots.
Rules and Regulations
- Valid for one 3-hour parking session.
- Valid through June 1, 2021.
- Each unique app user may use the code once.
- Visitors can pay / process using the Go Park City App for both China Bridge and all surface lots. The parking code is valid in all city-owned parking lots.
- The coupon code is only available through the GoParkCity app and not directly at the meters.
- Please note: the parking code for one free parking session is SPRINGPC21. Due to complications the code was changed after an ad had been published with an incorrect parking code.