Historic Park City is filled with unique boutiques, bars, arts, and eats. We encourage you to tap into your artistic side and take a look at some of our unique landmarks in a new light. The next few days are forecasted to be beautiful fall days, which means it is the perfect time to get out, explore and capture some snapshots. If you aren’t in Park City this week, that’s ok! This list is timeless and the perfect activity for your day off the slopes.
We’d love to see what you find in Historic Park City. Share your photos with us by using the hashtag #historicpc on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook. You could win a $50 gift card to Historic Park City merchants. We’d like to give a special thank you to Snowmama Kristen Haiijer for pulling together this list.
So, where do you start? Below are a few questions to help you on you way!
- Which way is Innsbruck? Bonus Trivia Question: Where are the 2014 Winter Olympics held, and what is the distance from Park City?
- How can I get to Jupiter Peak from Main Street? Bonus Trivia Question: What is the top elevation?
- Any idea where to find some whiskey in this town? - Bonus Trivia Question: When did the building first open?
- Gathering spot on Main Street with some historic relics?
- I'm looking for a cow, a very large cow
- I also hear there is a bear on the loose (there is a moose too)!
- Looking for a lift and not a chair lift?
- Have you seen my friend Emmett “Bud” Wright?
- Street art! In Park City?
These are just a few of the numerous photogenic gems in and around Historic Park City. What are some of your favorite spots to photograph?