CALL FOR ARTISTS
The Historic Park City Alliance is looking for artists to create holiday themed art to be displayed amongst Main Street merchants’ window displays this holiday season.
The goal of this program is to encourage visitors to stroll the entire district during their visit, and to showcase artists’ work throughout the arts and entertainment district.
Hi-resolution images of the artwork will be printed and affixed to the participating merchants windows. Art to include a representation of winter holidays and will be printed at a maximum size of 24”x24”.
- Art must include a representation of winter holiday.
- Artists will be provided a $100 stipend upon installation.
- Artists must provide a high-resolution (1,000 x 1,000 pixel) 24”x24” file to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 22, 2019.
- Final submissions must be print ready.
- Artists must provide a brief 25-word bio to be included with their work.
- The Historic Park City Alliance and participating merchant reserves the right for final approval on all submissions.
- The submission of your entry shall be understood to indicate your agreement with the terms and conditions set forth.
HOW TO APPLY
- Complete the Artist interest form by November 11, 2019.
- Selections will be announced by November 12, 2019.