Our guests have arrived full of holiday cheer, and our merchants are ready to welcome them here. We’ve decked the street with holiday décor. We have hosted Santa and so much more. We’ve gifted free parking and lit up the street; it is safe to say this Holiday Season has been quite the treat.
While each and every one of our merchants and guests qualify for the nice list in our book, we have a few special call outs from our holiday events to highlight.
To kick off the holidays in Historic Park City, we hosted our annual Electric Parade on November 30, 2013. This year’s Electric Parade included vehicles of all kinds including a biking Rudolf pulling a vehicular sleigh, a van roasting chestnuts and more. All of the entries were fun, festive and creative, but someone must win!
- Mayors Award: Park City Mountain Resort - Winner of a $200 Gift Card to Historic Park City.
- Power to Make it Happen: Leadership is Love, TMMS Leadership Club - Winner of a $100 Gift Card to Historic Park City.
- Entrepreneurs Awards: Chris Schmidt - Winner of a $100 Gift Card to Historic Park City
- Park City Style: Austin Coates - Winner of a $100 Gift Card to Historic Park City
- Holiday Time in the Mountains: Andrew Roby - Winner of a $100 Gift Card to Historic Park City
- Brenna Long and Benedict Brophy Jones were awarded Honorable Mention - Winner of a $25 Gift Card to Historic Park City
Beginning on Thanksgiving Day, participating merchants displayed festive décor throughout their stores and window displays. Visiting guests were invited to vote for their favorite display. Eight lucky voters were chosen to win a $50 Gift Card valid at participating Historic Park City merchants. All of the window displays were beautiful, but once again someone has to win! After a tallying the ballots and checking it twice the winners were as follows:
- Mary Jane’s
- Southwestern Expressions
A sincere thank you to all who participated and are continuing to enjoy the holidays in Historic Park City. We wish you and your family a wonderful holiday season!