From top ranked restaurants to base bumping nightlife, Historic Park City is sure to delight during the evening hours.
Hungry for Dining? Whether you are a first-time visitor or a seasoned local, Downtown Park City offers up plenty of options to delight any palate. Park City is arguably one of the most innovative culinary scenes in Utah with more than 50 local restaurants, delis and pubs. You can easily discover a new place to nosh or find a cozy seat at an old favorite.
Hungry for Spirited Nightlife?
Looking for libations after a long day on the slopes? Après skiing cocktails and appetizers are a welcomed tradition in Park City. Kick off your boots and relax as you unwind after a day on the slopes. We even have a ski-in, ski-out whiskey distillery.
Searching for some fun after the sun goes down? Whether you prefer a cold beer in a dive bar or shaking your tail feather in a dance club, you can find it all here. Bars and clubs are scattered throughout Historic Park City; the FREE bus system runs daily from 7 a.m. into the evening hours.
To Sum it Up…
- Choose among more than 50 destination restaurants with choices that
include sushi, Mexican, American fine dining, Thai, pizza, brewpubs and
- Belly up to the bar and meet your mixologist – dozens of choices await!
- Take in the sunset from a restaurant deck or rooftop bar.
- Go clubbing – the town is alive with music in local restaurants and bars. Check out local talent or national touring acts on the same night.
- The sidewalks “roll up” for last call at 1:00 a.m., so plan accordingly.
Find a complete list of Historic Park City restaurants at www.historicparkcityutah.com/dine
For a complete list of Historic Park City nightlife visit www.historicparkcityutah.com/nightlife