Main Street Streetscape
The City has completed an interactive map showing all construction along Main Street, including private construction. Click here to see the map.
June 2nd – June 14th
• Complete storm drain, curb, pavers west side 6th St. to Bear Bench
• Begin work east side Museum to Post Office
• Set pavers on west side of intersection 7th and Main Street
• Set vertical elements east side intersection 7th and Main Street
June 19th – 30th
• Complete east side Museum to Post Office prior to June 21st
• Begin work east side Marmot to Park City Clothing Company
• Complete intersection 7th and Main Street
• 7th Street remains closed to through traffic
• 5th Street from Main to Swede will be closed for 3 days (concrete curing) unsure on exact dates
• Clear Main St. for June 21st, Savor the Summit
• Lower Main clear for Silly Sunday beginning June 8th, continue work on
intersection during week.
• Questar – Completion of work for this season on May 23rd.
• Completed sidewalks west side Heber to 6th
• Completed sidewalks east side Marmot to Museum by May 28th
• Construction map live on Park City website
For further information please contact Craig Sanchez email@example.com 435-615-5206