Construction of the 2014 Infrastructure Improvements continue in May. A tentative schedule is provided below.
May 5th – 17th
- Continue work at west side intersection of 7th and Main Street
- Pour rat slabs, set pavers middle section – 7th and Main Street
- Questar – Begin work on laterals for west side 4th to 5th St. from east side main line
- Set curb, pour bands west side Heber to 6th St.
- Begin setting pavers west side Heber Ave. to 6th St.
May 19th – 30th
- Begin work on east side of intersection 7th and Main Street
- Continue setting pavers west side Heber Ave to 6th St.
- Questar – complete lateral replacement west side 4th to 5th St.
- Questar – complete gas main line tie in at Heber Ave.
- 7th Sl. remains closed to through traffic
- Major infrastructure encountered Heber Ave to 6th St.
- Businesses will remain open with temporary walkways Heber to 6th
- To finish gas main line tie in at Heber Ave need to wait until boardwalk is moved
- Questar – finished replacing gas laterals east side Heber Ave. to 5th St.
- Completed pavers on west side of intersection 7th and Main Street
For further information please contact Craig Sanchez email@example.com 435-615-5206