We often hear Main Street is something of a special event destination. We are honored to host special occasions in one’s life, but we also like to think we are a good choice for some of your everyday errands and life needs.
We identified a few of our everyday errands we always look to Historic Park City to complete.
- Main Street Post Office. If you have a PO Box at this post office this is a no-brainer, but even if you don’t the post office sells stamps and packing materials as well as handles shipping needs. Bonus, they have 30-minute parking just for post office customers.
- Lunch. Lunch may just be my favorite meal of the day (who am I kidding, I love all meals). Lunch on Main Street can be quick and convenient by picking up something at the Backdoor Deli, Atticus or Main Street Deli or more of a sit-down affair at the several full-service restaurants open for lunch.
- Barber Shops. Yes, that is plural because there are two barber shops on Main Street. Both Billy’s and Electric Chair Barber Shop offer an authentic barbershop experience and stylish cuts for men. What else could you ask for?
- Spa Services. Ok, maybe spa services are necessarily a daily need, but we feel comfortable classifying this service as a weekly need or at a minimum a monthly. Depending on the service you are looking for, there are a few options from full-service day spas to nail salons.
- Coffee! Coffee is positively a daily need for me (maybe even multiple times a day). That being said, there is something about enjoying your daily morning or afternoon coffee at a vibrant coffee shop. Perhaps you’ll even take your laptop and get some extra work done, or maybe not. Either way, coffee from an independent coffee shop is just better.
In addition to the above daily (or regular services) you can find on Park City’s Main Street, we are also home to several businesses you may need less regularly but still need from time to time.
- Insurance. Allstate Agent Craig Cooper has been a Park City resident for many years and helps families like yours protect the things that are important.
- Screen Printing. Motherlode, one of our newer merchants, offers custom screen printing along with gifts, accessories, and a custom design bar. Stop by Motherlode on Lower Main Street for all of your custom apparel needs.
- Real Estate. There are a number of real estate offices on Main Street staffed with agents familiar with the Park City market. Whether you are interested in buying or selling Park City real estate you are sure to find an agent that meets your needs on Main Street.
While Historic Park City may be best known for its renowned restaurants, boutiques, and galleries, we think we may surprise you with the services and daily support we can provide. Browse our business directory and let us know if we can help you find a service you are looking for.