Looking for ways to ring in the New Year? We have you covered. 2014 was a great year... let’s send it out in style.
Begin the day skiing or riding at one of Park City's three resorts, who often host holiday festivities for adults and children alike. Wind down the evening with dinner, drinks, and appropriate celebrations. See our ideas below, and welcome 2015!
Celebrating with the kids in tow? There are plenty of family friendly events to keep you and your little ones amused.
- Java Cow - This is a family favorite in Park City, half coffee shop and half creamery. The assortment of inspirational ice cream flavors may make it hard to decide, but all are worth it!
- The Paint Mixer - This lovely studio offers fun for children and adults, but if you want to give the kiddos a chance at being Picasso, try the open studio during the hours of 1:30 PM to 4:00 PM. $30 per seat, brushes, paint and canvas provided.
- Main Street Pizza & Noodle – If you’re searching for something fun and casual, Main Street Pizza & Noodle is a great spot to relax and enjoy a pie with your family. They even offer a children’s menu if your little ones aren’t into sharing slices.
Adult Friendly Mischief
If you are looking for ways to reach midnight and beyond, here are some of the local events to check out.
- Rock & Reilly’s - $15 Cover charge with drink specials, a live DJ, and champagne toast at Midnight
- Park City Live - $75 Presale and $100 VIP, a black tie event that features Darude and DJ Panama.
- Downstairs – A very popular spot for NYE partiers, Downstairs will be featuring DJ Mom Jeans and Miss DJ Lux. This event sells out every year, so get your tickets quickly.
- Flanagan’s Irish Pub - $20 will get you a spot with live local bands and general Irish pub debauchery.
However you choose to ring in the New Year, we wish you a happy healthy 2015.