Are you a History Buff or a Culture Vulture?
When thinking of Park City one often immediately thinks action packed adventure provided by our geographic blessings and three world-class ski resorts. We can't argue with our accolades in that area, nor would we want to. It is an honor to be nestled in a valley bordered by Deer Valley Resort on one side and ski in, ski out access to Park City Mountain Resort on the other.
What you may not know is that Park City is so much more! We invite you to read on for options on what to do in Park City for the culturally inclined. We think you'll be pleasantly surprised.
- Explore Park City's past on a self-guided or guided tour of Historic Main Street’s designated historic landmarks.
- Marvel at the interactive mining history displays at the Park City Museum. The Park City Museum is offering a Locals' Free Day Thursday, October 9.
- Go for thrills and chills on a nighttime Ghost Tour. We'd say this is particularly timely this time of year!
- Check out over 30 galleries featuring art from local and world-famous artists and photographers.
- Visit the free Kimball Art Center and take in the latest exhibit.
- If it’s the last Friday of the month, join the evening Gallery Stroll and meet the locals.
- Check out what’s going on (from concerts to plays) at the historic Egyptian Theater.