Sundays on Main Street will look a little different this summer!
As we all adapt to a new normal, merchants on Historic Park City's Main Street will be expanding to the street to allow for more space to practice social distancing while displaying wares and serving customers.
Sundays on Main Street remain car-free from June 14 - September 6, 2020. Cars are prohibited on the street from 11:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
On-street merchant activation (dining, shopping, and experiences) will vary each week.
- Sundays remain car-free on Main Street through September 6, 2020.
- Vehicles prohibited from 11:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Historic Park City requests attendees respect social distancing practices and wear face-coverings, when appropriate.
- The city has installed hand sanitizer stations throughout the district, and additional sanitization measures are in effect on all high-touch surfaces.
- Park City has aggressive transportation goals to reduce single-use occupant vehicles.
- While parking is currently free in the district, visitors are encouraged to explore alternative transportation methods to access Park City’s Historic District.