Ready or not the Holidays are here. Hopefully, by now the only things remaining on your to-do list involve making memories with your friends and loved ones, which may or may not involve an entirely different kind of stress. How will you fill 24 hours each day? Let’s be honest you can only ski for so long. Well, we have some ideas to make sure this Park City holiday is all smiles.
- Stroll Main Street – Recent Trip Advisor reviews tout our “Charming Town,” “Lots to do on Main Street,” “Cute Tourist Town”. A casual stroll up and down Main Street offers something for the entire family.
- Make a night of it. Schedule a baby sitter for the kids and take advantage of Historic Park City’s nightlife. We are home to a whiskey distillery, a brewpub, a private label winery and scores of bars and nightclubs all on Main Street. Do yourself a favor and grab dinner at one of our award-winning restaurants before hitting the bars.
- Plan ahead. We’re all for a spontaneous night out, but if you are planning dinner on Main Street this holiday season, we highly recommend reservations. Take a look at Open Table or call your favorite restaurant directly.
- Cultivate some culture
- Tour the Park City Museum (open 10-7 Monday – Saturday and noon – 6 p.m. Sunday Closed Christmas Day)
- Enjoy a performance at the Egyptian Theatre - Performances are scheduled daily from December 22 – December 31.
- Pop in a few galleries and find a new favorite artist. The monthly Gallery Stroll is scheduled for December 30 from 6-9 p.m.
- Snap some photos for social media. If you don’t share it did it happen? Don’t miss Franz the Bear, Loosey the Moose, the Main Street Post Office, and the Town Lift for just a few local favorites.
- Warm up with a hot drink and a sweet treat. Choose Atticus for a collection of fine teas, Java Cow for the best pastries or Pink Elephant for a locally roasted brew.
- Ski to Main Street for lunch. We’re not sure there is anywhere else in the United States where you can ski to Main Street and enjoy a lunch a step above your average ski resort cuisine.
- Treat yourself. Chances are you’ve spent the last several weeks with your loved ones in mind. Treat yourself to a special something to remember the 2016 holiday season.
Now you may be asking yourself if you have enough days to enjoy all Historic Park City has to offer? That, my friend, is a good question, and one only you can answer.