FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
HPCA KIDS’ DAY RETURNS MAY 18
WHAT: Play in the sun and escape the shoulder-season blues this Sunday, May 18, at “Kids’ Day on Main Street,” hosted by the Historic Park City Alliance (HPCA). Businesses on Park City’s Main Street will hold fun, creative children’s activities throughout the day and take the hassle out of weekend planning. Families are encouraged to explore Main Street and enjoy a whole afternoon of free and affordable pre-planned activities, from face-painting to balloon art. Read on for the details:
- Balloon Art: Be amazed as works of art are created from balloons for your little artist.
- Face Painting: Free face painting from 2 – 4 p.m. in Miner’s Park.
- Java Cow: Art and baking collide with cookie decorating from 1 to 3 p.m. $2.00 per cookie.
- Magician: Keep an eye out for this act, performing up and down Main Street from 2 to 4 p.m.
- J GO Gallery: Kids get to help create a work of art.
- Park City Museum: Make your tour of Historic Main Street complete by visiting the amazing Park City Museum. You can easily find our location by looking for the authentic cowboy out front. The Marshal will welcome you, give you a hearty 'howdy' and handshake, give you information about our museum and even pose for photo ops if you so desire. See ya there, pardners!
WHEN: Sunday, May 18, 2014
WHERE: Historic Main Street in Park City
Current Press Releases
- 2020-04-09: HISTORIC PARK CITY MERCHANTS REMAIN OPEN FOR BUSINESS THROUGH INNOVATIVE BUSINESS PRACTICES
- 2019-11-23: Historic Park City Lights Up the Holiday Season
- 2019-05-23: HISTORIC PARK CITY ALLIANCE HOSTS ANNUAL MEMBER MEETING
- 2017-11-09: Historic Park City Lights Up the Night with Annual Electric Parade