Historic Park City Alliance Members
We'd love to keep you updated on everything that goes on in Historic Park City. Please see the following categories and links below. If you have a question that isn't answered here please contact Michael Barille at 435-640-3188 or michael@historicparkcityutah for additional assistance.
Are you having an event at your Main Street business? Live music playing at your location? Special discount days or free entry?
Requirements: 48 Hours notice; 1-2 high resolution images. Images should be 2280x1256 pixels.
Email Lisa Phinney with any questions.
HPCA Board Meetings
The Historic Park City Alliance holds their meetings on the third Tuesday of the month at the Wasatch Brew Pub at 205 Main Street. The meetings run from 8:30am to 10:00am.
Email Lisa Phinney at email@example.com for any meeting packet not listed below.
HPCA Board Meetings: Third Tuesdays each month at 8:30am upstairs at the Wasatch Brew Pub - All are welcome.
Board Meeting Packets
January 2019 - No Meeting
BOARD MEETING MINUTES
September 2019 DRAFT
December 2018 Board Packet
Staff Report - CCB (chain business) Ordinance
Park City Codes and Regulations
Mobile Recycling Program
High-Season Schedule: recycling truck will make its regular stops on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
The Moble Recycling Drop-off Center accepts sorted cardboard, paper, plastic, aluminum, metal, polystyrene and glass (wine box size amount) from any business in Park City's Business Improvement District.
Uptown Fare, 9:55 -10:05 am
The Egyptian, 10:05-10:25 am
Bistro 412, 10:25-10:35 am
Shabu, 10:35-1045 am
Pizza Noodle, 10:45-11 am
Yuki Yama, 11-11:15 a
Silver Queen Hotel, 11:15-11:30
Collie’s, 11:30-11:40 am
Butcher’s, 7th Street 11:40-12 noon
- Park City Visioning 2020
- Please Share Member Events, Promotions, and News
- 8/15/19 Council Direction & Seek HPCA Discussion - Powerpoint
- Park City Municipal Backhoe Report - June 2019
- Main Street Trash & Recycling - Feedback Requested
- Main Street Special Event Notice: Park Silly Sunday Market 2019
- Lights, Camera, Action - Sundance Film Festival 2019 Info
- Park City Chamber Bureau Hospitality Workshop
- C-Pace Financial Information
- Historic Park City Improvement Plan - Prior Improvement Plans
- Bollard Project Update
- Thin Air Olympic Parade & Free Concert on Main Street
- Employee Parking - Homestake Lot Update - April 2018
- Spring Parking Updates
- New Electric Express Bus
- Free Kamas Commuter Bus
- Shoulder Season Merchant Support Initiative
- Employee Parking