Historic Park City Alliance Members
We'd love to keep you updated on everything that goes on in Historic Park City. Please see the following categories and links below. If you have a question that isn't answered here please contact Michael Barille at 435-640-3188 or michael@historicparkcityutah for additional assistance.
Are you having an event at your Main Street business? Live music playing at your location? Special discount days or free entry?
Requirements: 48 Hours notice; 1-2 high resolution images. Images should be 2280x1256 pixels.
Email Lisa Phinney with any questions.
HPCA Email Updates
HPCA Board Meetings
The Historic Park City Alliance holds their meetings on the third Tuesday of the month at the Wasatch Brew Pub at 205 Main Street. The meetings run from 8:30am to 10:00am.
Email Lisa Phinney at email@example.com for any meeting packet not listed below.
HPCA Board Meetings: Third Tuesdays each month at 8:30am upstairs at the Wasatch Brew Pub - All are welcome.
Past Board Meeting Packets and Minutes
January 2019 - No Meeting
December 2018 Board Packet
Staff Report - CCB (chain business) Ordinance
Park City Codes and Regulations
Mobile Recycling Program
High-Season Schedule: recycling truck will make its regular stops on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
The Moble Recycling Drop-off Center accepts sorted cardboard, paper, plastic, aluminum, metal, polystyrene and glass (wine box size amount) from any business in Park City's Business Improvement District.
Uptown Fare, 9:55 -10:05 am
The Egyptian, 10:05-10:25 am
Bistro 412, 10:25-10:35 am
Shabu, 10:35-1045 am
Pizza Noodle, 10:45-11 am
Yuki Yama, 11-11:15 a
Silver Queen Hotel, 11:15-11:30
Collie’s, 11:30-11:40 am
Butcher’s, 7th Street 11:40-12 noon
- Park City Municipal Backhoe Report - June 2019
- Main Street Trash & Recycling - Feedback Requested
- Main Street Special Event Notice: Park Silly Sunday Market 2019
- HPCA Annual Merchant Meeting & Board Meeting Reminder
- Lights, Camera, Action - Sundance Film Festival 2019 Info
- Park City Chamber Bureau Hospitality Workshop
- C-Pace Financial Information
- Historic Park City Improvement Plan - Prior Improvement Plans
- Shot Ski Event on Main Street
- Main Street Sidewalk Construction Update 10.10.18
- Main Street Sidewalk Construction Update 10.3.18
- Fire Ban Effective June 21
- Bollard Project Update
- Thin Air Olympic Parade & Free Concert on Main Street
- Employee Parking - Homestake Lot Update - April 2018
- Spring Parking Updates
- Park City Municipal Special Events Updates
- Business Licenses Due October 1, 2017
- Staff Report - Update on Park Silly Contract Renewal
- Upcoming Meetings to Note
- 10-Business Day Main Street Road Closure Heber to 7th Street - for Kimball Garage Project
- Fall Bus Schedule Updates 2017
- Park City Food & Wine Classic - Main Street Stroll Info
- 4th of July Information and Impact Map
- New Electric Express Bus
- Free Kamas Commuter Bus
- HPCA Election - Please Vote!
- Let's Talk Parking!
- Become an HPCA Board Member! Let Your Voice Be Heard!
- Are You Staying Open This Spring - 2017
- Let's Talk Parking! Community Forum
- Kamas to Park City Transit Survey
- 2017 Sundance Information from Park City Municipal Corporation
- March on Main Information
- Road Closure FIS World Cup Concert
- 2017 Sundance Info - Renting Space
- Valuable Park City Contacts
- Shoulder Season Merchant Support Initiative
- KPCW Back Alley Bash & Classic Car Show Details
- Employee Parking
- Meet the Merchant: Colby Larsen with Park City Fine Art