Historic Park City Alliance Members
The Historic Park City Alliance is a 501c6 non-profit organization that represents the businesses on Main Street and within Historic Park City. The information contained on this page is intended for member communication.
If you have a question that isn't answered here please contact Ginger Wicks at email@example.com for additional assistance.
If you need any information regarding your listing on this website updated please contact Sadie Moffitt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please see below for more information on recycling, trash, transit, parking, marketing efforts, and more.
HPCA Board Meeting
* At this time the Historic Park City Alliance continues to conduct Board Meeting via Zoom. Quarterly meetings will be held in person.
October 19, 2021 | HPCA Board Meeting
Via ZOOM | 8:30am - 10:00am
Meeting ID: 880 6208 6469
- COVID Resources
- Spring 2020 Recycling and Trash
- 2020 Sundance Film Festival
- Drop and Load Zones
- Parking and Transportation
- City Regulations and Codes
- Recycling and Trash
- HPCA Board Members and Meetings
- Holiday Window Walk
- Park City Visioning 2020
- Please Share Member Events, Promotions, and News
- 8/15/19 Council Direction & Seek HPCA Discussion - Powerpoint
- Park City Municipal Backhoe Report - June 2019
- Main Street Trash & Recycling - Feedback Requested
- Main Street Special Event Notice: Park Silly Sunday Market 2019
- Lights, Camera, Action - Sundance Film Festival 2019 Info
- Park City Chamber Bureau Hospitality Workshop
- C-Pace Financial Information
- Historic Park City Improvement Plan - Prior Improvement Plans
- Bollard Project Update
- Thin Air Olympic Parade & Free Concert on Main Street
- Employee Parking - Homestake Lot Update - April 2018
- Spring Parking Updates
- New Electric Express Bus
- Free Kamas Commuter Bus
- Shoulder Season Merchant Support Initiative
- Employee Parking